It is the subcontracting of basic and complex technical support functions to a call center company, mainly to reduce cost, improve focus, and manage customer relationships.
Help desk refers to basic support such as answering simple problems, resetting password, and server backup. This is usually provided through phone. Service desk, on the other hand, is more strategic and has broader scope. It provides a primary point of contact between your business and your product users. Meanwhile, tech support deals with complex issues that the help desk cannot answer. Because of that, it requires the service of agents with extensive knowledge about the products and services.
Tech support process outsourcing enables you to focus on your core competencies. The state-of-the-art ticket system and customer service expertise of outsourcing companies resolve technical issues faster. Additionally, a low-frustration tech support enhances customer experience and drives business growth. Tech support outsourcing services are subdivided into three levels:
Tier 1: Answers basic product issues
Tier 2: Provides advanced and in-dept support in troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
Tier 3: Specialized service delivered by expert IT professionals to assist users who experience complex technical issues.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 falls under the Help Desk services category while Tier 3 belongs to high-end tech support.
In general, tech support process outsourcing improves your business’ overall wellness. To be more specific, here are its other benefits:
- Reduces the cost of managing a support team
- Hires and trains technical support agents before onboarding
- Provides multilingual support service to accommodate non-English speaking customers
- Strategic integration of customer service principles with technical know-how
- Scalable solutions to manage seasonal, high,and low call volumes
- All-encompassing tech support for small businesses
- Continuous quality assurance monitoring
Whatever the size of your business, seeking assistance from good outsourcing companies can benefit you in the long run.
If you want to reduce costs and stop dealing with non-stop complaints, then it’s a resounding YES! Tech support call center outsourcing helps you build your company’s reputation and maintain your good relationship with your existing customers.
Business Connect offers a comprehensive range of technical support services for different business needs, as follows:
- Software installation
- Troubleshooting support
- Site navigation training
- Software training
- Software support
- Mobile app tech support
- Technical system configuration support
- Tier 1/ Tier 2 Help Desk for distributed and campus-based users
- Pre-sales IT Help Desk
- Business application support
- Service provisioning
- Managed services and high-end technical support (data recovery)
- Service desk outsourcing services
When choosing tech support outsourcing companies, Business Connect has it all for you. Let us help you in your customer retention efforts. Fill out the form below to get a free quote of our help desk services.
- Software companies
- Computer and phone hardware companies
- Electronics companies
- Mobile application developers
- Technology companies
- Consumer electronics companies
- Video game companies
- And many more
Click the button below to start outsourcing your outbound calls