What Are Outbound Call Center Services?
These are call center services focused on making outgoing phone calls and connecting to potential customers. Businesses use this service for their customer acquisition, sales, lead generation, appointment setting, or market research efforts.
Take note that it is different from inbound call center services which are used primarily for answering calls or emails.
What Are The Perks of Outbound Calling Services?
Organic searches and paid advertisements are not enough to reach a wider market. Sometimes, you have to remind your customers and tap your prospects one-by-one to inform them about your products or services. While doing it, you must be ready to guide them in their purchasing decision.
Outsourcing the appropriate outbound call center solution can give you these benefits:
- Make more sales calls in a day
- Close more deals
- A cost effective way of maintaining a sales team
- Integrate CRMs when making cold calls to increase customer satisfaction and lessen their annoyance.
- Real time reporting
- Reach a wider market
- Increase customer retention rates
- Regular and continuous monitoring to check the service quality
Where Can I Find A Call Center To Handle Outbound Calls?
The Business Connect is a good place to outsource outbound sales calls. With competent agents, your products can reach many places.
What Type Of Industry Do You Specialize In?
For 14 years of providing different call center services to local and international businesses, we gained comprehensive knowledge and experience in serving these industries:
- Real Estate
- Media and Communication
- Consumer Electronics
Here’s the catch: each campaign is unique. Even when both businesses belong to the same industry, they require different processes, target different demographics, and need a different formula to achieve their goals.
To meet their needs, we determine all nuances right from the start. We curate all information which we forward to all departments concerned.
Success lies in the hands of the people who would handle the account. With that in mind, our Recruitment team hires the best candidates who possess the necessary skillsets for the job. After that, our certified trainers train the new hires based on the best practices in the following areas:
- Generating quality and convertible leads
- Determining the actual problems or needs of consumers
- Knowing how your products can solve consumer problems
- Proactive selling (upselling and cross-selling)
- And other industry-specific practices
To make our outbound calls more proactive, we also ask our clients to provide the following information:
- Scope and limitations of the job
- Do’s and don’ts when talking to consumers
- Possible benefits of buying the product
- Comprehensive information about products or services
- Essential information about the company
- List of frequently asked questions (if there’s any) which will serve as a guide in providing information
Do You Offer Lists?
No, we do not offer prepared lists for our clients. Normally, our clients already have their list which our agents can readily call. Through this setup, we can increase the efficiency of our operations. However, we have a data mining service to complement your telemarketing efforts.
How Experienced Are Your Outbound Call Center Agents?
It depends on the complexity of the account, sales process, and the industry. Most of our agents have proven customer service experience and expertise in selling while some are only beginning to expand their knowledge on the sales process.
How Much Do Your Services Cost?
In computing the cost of our services, we consider the following factors:
- Number of seats
- Agent expertise
- Type of service
- Labor market rate
- Length of contract
- Add-ons (infrastructure, business continuity plan, etc.)
To know the exact price of the service that you need, you can contact our Business Development team.
Do You Accept Commission-Based Projects?
No. But we do an hourly-rate per agent.
Hire an Outbound Call Center Company In The Pakistan & U.A.E
Choosing the right call center service provider can help you reach your sales goals. To make sure that you are using its highest potential, the factors that you need to consider before signing a deal are the following:
- Track record of the call center company
- Field of expertise
- Stability and business continuity
- Flexibility and scalability
- Call center processes
- Pricing model
As a top call center company for small and medium-sized business owners, Business Connect provide top-notch outbound services that do not only attract consumers but also convert them into loyal ones.
Outbound Call Center Services Made For You
With more than 14 years of being an outbound contact center outsourcing provider, Business Connect is the right place to go. Our competitive pricing and effective sales strategies speaks for itself.
Click the button below to start outsourcing your outbound calls.